What is a massage candle? A massage candle is candle that may be used in the same manner as massage oils. Natural soy wax with a touch of coconut oil and fragrance oils/essential oils that meet IFRA standards. Our massage candles also have no added dyes.
Available in Lavender, Vanilla, Eucalyptus Spearmint, and Rose.
How to use massage candles properly
- Remove the lid and light the wick of the massage oil candle.
- Trim wick to 1/4" and light candle.
- Allow the flame to burn until a full melt pool develops. This will take a few minutes.
- Put out the flame.
- Pour a small amount of oil on to your hand or the part of the body to be massaged. It will not burn, because soy melts at a lower temperature. However, try a drop to test that the temperature is comfortable for you.
- Massage the oil into your skin, using gentle circular movements to ensure the experience is both enjoyable and effective.
- Repeat with more oil, as required for the areas to be massaged.
- If you have not finished when the flame goes out, simply light it again.
- When you have taken enough oil for your massage, put out the flame by putting the lid back on. The wonderful, subtle aromas will fill the room for a while and you will preserve the remaining massage oil for your next treatment.